What sets us apart? We’re glad you asked!
Many people choose our community for the security it brings for their future. However, we encourage you to also consider the amenities since they will play a big role in your enjoyment of life as you age.
As you consider a move to our community, rest assured the amenities we offer will contribute to a fulfilling lifestyle!
- Housekeeping and Maintenance - Forget the worries that come with homeownership. Onsite maintenance staff will manage all aspects of maintenance and upkeep for your home and the community common areas. When you have an issue you simply let us know. Light housekeeping services for your home are also offered and include; vacuuming, sweeping and mopping hard surface floors, dusting, cleaning of sinks, toilets, showers/bath areas, and emptying of the garbage.
- Security - Residing in a secure building is a major attraction to many people. You can live with confidence knowing you and your home are safe in our secure building with 24/7 staff.
- Garages - For those wanting storage for their vehicle our patio homes come with their own garages attached. Independent and Assisted Living tenants may elect to rent garage space for an additional fee.
- Community Spaces and Activities - Lack of access to socialization can cause loneliness and negative outcomes for many people as they age. Our full-time Recreation Program Directors continually develop an engaging and fun schedule of activities and entertainment for tenants to choose from. In addition, community spaces such as our fitness room, theater room, and outdoor spaces are available for tenants to enjoy on their own or with family and friends.
- Dining Experience - Our Dietary Director, Michael Kopp, has spent the last 25 years as a Chef. He loves making everything from scratch! The menu changes with the seasons and incorporates many of Michael’s specialty soups and desserts. Tenants enjoy restaurant style dining experiences daily without the hassle of driving anywhere or cooking themselves! Even the pickiest of eaters will find something they enjoy!
- Access to Health Care Services - Tenants have the option to access our Assisted Living health care services. These services are provided in your private apartment by trained staff. To add services, a tenant meets with our licensed nurse who completes an assessment and works with the tenant to develop a personalized care plan. Services may be adjusted as needed. Health care services can include:
- Medication Management
- Mobility Assistance (1 person assist)
- Incontinence Management
- Nurse assisted physician communication
- In home physical therapy available